Recent Posts

Sunday 7 June 2015

Any one interested in helping?

One of the mysteries of moving is that I have Volumes Two and Four of The Philokalia, but am missing One and Three. If anyone wants to help me get these, I would be very grateful and would do a walk through the volumes for you all.

I have the 1990 texts from Faber and Faber, which I got when living in England. These are in English.

Called: The Philokalia--The Complete Text. The two I have are in paperback. I actually gave these to STS for his birthday in 2009, although I was using them before that. However, when he left to go into the seminary, he left his books with me. He actually now has more than I do.....

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=philokalia+the+complete+text&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=29140950595&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4041729128216385830&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_7hskqo5nch_b