Recent Posts

Monday 5 January 2015

A Universal Church?

Public Domain

On Sunday, some dioceses celebrated Epiphany, some the Second Sunday in Christmas Time, and some TLMs, the Holy Name of Jesus, which was the third of January here.

Personally, I hate this crazy development that Roman Catholics are not celebrating the same feast on the same day.

January 6th should be the day we all celebrate the Epiphany. Moving it does not make sense.

The readings in the NO for the Second Sunday in Christmas Time, which I highlighted on this blog, are too fantastic to miss.

As to the TLM schedule, well that is usually different.

I do think we need one schedule and that holy days of obligation should not be moved, ever.

Ranting, I know.....

I shall write about the Epiphany tomorrow.

ARRGGHH.

Rant over....