Recent Posts

Monday 17 November 2014

Watch/Interesting

http://pro.moneymappress.com/MMRBSMKBSEXT/LMMRQB67/?h=true

If you want to know about financial flash points, watch this. I knew the bit about the INF.

This video is from the book The Death of Money. I am not pushing the dvds and book, but the other information is essential. What you do with your money is your business. I am not convinced anything can be done. Some of my very wealthy friends feel they cannot do anything and that most investors have not a clue. I agree totally that the dollar is purposefully being undermined. As to the Euro, the man is spot on. The Euro is a political plan, not a financial plan.

This man thinks the Euro will stay against the dollar. Interesting, to say the least.

Comments welcomed after some watch this. The best line in the whole video. Do not listen to what billionaires say, watch what they do. Buffet is buying up hard assets and dumping money. Of course...And the bit on paper gold is good.