Recent Posts

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Prayers


Please remember me daily in your prayers. This has been one of the four most difficult years for illness in my life.

I suppose illness is more common when one is older, but poverty and moving have added to my general problems with illness in the past year.

I truly ask my good readers to join me in prayer that God and Mary Undoer of Knots answer my prayers for a permanent place to live. God has been so good to me by providing shelter and necessities, mostly from my readers. I thank all of you who have helped in any way. But, I still remind God and my guardian angels that I am human and need stability.

Stability is a huge necessity for working out perfection.

Thank you for all your support and prayers. Today, I am very weak from hours of asthma attacks.

God is in charge.