Recent Posts

Sunday 28 September 2014

Please Join Me in Prayer


For all bishops, priests, and seminarians, and for the Catholic Church in England.

The Novena Rose Prayer is a very popular Prayer to St. Therese. This prayer can be used as a Daily Prayer or as a Nine-Hour Novena or as a Nine Day Novena to St. Therese.
St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God to grant me the favor I implore and tell Him I will love Him each day more and more. (Mention petitions here)
St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God’s great love for me, so that I might imitate your “Little Way” each day. Amen.
The above prayer is usually followed by 5 Our Father’s, 5 Hail Mary’s and 5 Glory Be’s.