Recent Posts

Sunday 14 July 2013

I write because I love

Writers frequently have someone in mind when they write-an audience determines one's style and vocabulary. Some writers write for a select group. Some writers write with one person in mind.

I get asked many questions via comments and email. I write some things for those specific people who ask those questions. But, many times, I write for those I love particularly. You may be one of those who are reading right now. I love my readers and I pray for you all.  Love is the reason for action. Love is the energy for action. Love is the goal for all posts.

I have one small thing in common with Pope Francis. While I was in college and grad school, I always put the motto of the Jesuits inside my books, as all my studies were for the Greater Glory of God.  So is this humble blog.

Bye again for awhile.